Monday, July 22, 2013

Apologies and Trends


It's been an awfully long time since my last post. I'm so sorry for that and I miss posting and photographing. I had a very long exam period and it was followed by a three-week-long internship. And on top of that my faithful 6 year old laptop has crashed! The hard disk was burnt and I lost all of my work and photos. I hope I'll find someone to help me bringing them back to life. So, with all the lack of time and without my laptop I've been a bad blogger and didn't update for a month. Sorry again! I promise to post some new photos in a couple of days.

That been said, I wanted to share with you the photo taken from The Man Repeller and present my personal favorite trend that appeared last year: The Bermuda Shorts. I feel that they were only accepted this year and I really like them. They bring a vintage feeling to the modern edgy woman. And I was very happy to find some vintage Yves Sain Laurent bermudas in a thrift store. Can't wait to wear them.

I promise to update! Have a nice week.


No comments:

Post a Comment