Saturday, February 09, 2013

Orange Dutti




shirt - Massimo Dutti // skirt - Lorand Coza from Gossip Tree // boots - Bata // bag - Misako // belt - Cristhelen B. // hat, necklace - vintage

Out of 13 exams I still have 2 to go, that means I'm not free yet to go outside and photograph people. I found this as an excuse to dress up and share my outfit in a break from learning.

I have to mention that orange is my least favorite color in the world. I find it difficult to pull it off and I always think about Halloween when I see it. Nevertheless I couldn't help myself to buy this Massimo Dutti shirt from a thrift store with $3. It's so silky and comfortable and orange! After buying this skirt (which incorporates three things that are in trend and that I actually like: pencil shape, peplum and hounds tooth pattern) from my favorite boutique in the world, I imagined them together.


2 comments: