Monday, December 17, 2012

Redd's Winter Collection Event

Last Friday I was invited to the Redd's Winter Collection launch. Redd's already launched in June its new flavour, Redd's Cranberry. In addition they had a collaboration with Josephine Jewels to mark the new taste. I was invited because I won a pair of the earrings with Swarovski crystals that were part of this collection. I thank Diana Ribana again for her contest and for her lovely attitude. It was an interesting event, where we learned some more about jewelry from Mr. Mihai Cosmatchi and where I had the opportunity to meet nice people, Florina Erimescu, the one who does all the magic behind Josephine, and Cristina, one of the other winners of this contest. Most of the photos are from The Practice Romania photo album. I will also post some photos of the people from this event.











No comments:

Post a Comment