Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bleached Denim

Nowadays bleaching and dyeing is very in. You can see all over fashion magazines and blogs clothes that stand out because of dip dye, tie dye or bleach dye. So, of course, I wanted to own such a piece. But I didn't pay to much attention to it, until I bumped into Karen's DIY "tutorial". I found in my mom's closet an old oversized denim shirt and bleached it. Silly me, I didn't take a before picture, but you can try to imagine a boring and very dark denim shirt. Here is the result.




2 comments:

  1. Looks perfect, thanks for sharing this tutorial, i will try this with my old denim shirt on coming weekend, as i am not good at doing this so i will take some guidance from my mother, hope she will allow me to do that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Timothy for your feedback. I hope it comes out the way you want it, you just have to be patient and leave the bleacher do it's job :)

      Delete